Elektra Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Menkes Developments Ltd. Coming soon to 212-218 Dundas Street East in Toronto.
Live life on your own terms, immersed in everything that makes Toronto so alive, dynamic, and distinct. Elektra by Menkes, rising in the middle of the city, is a spectacular new condominium that puts you in the thick of things. Only individuals who live in the core have access to the community’s unparalleled freedoms and experiences. Everything starts here in Toronto, with a really electric lifestyle close to work and surrounded by amazing shopping, extraordinary food, and limitless entertainment options.
Highlights at Elektra Condos
Located in the community of Moss Park, while boasting a near perfect accessibility score. Within the Moss Park neighbourhood there are many public transit options, in addition to the Queen Streetcar and bus service on Sherbourne and Parliament Streets. These surface routes connect to subway stations on the Bloor-Danforth as well as Yonge-University-Spadina lines.
- Convenient access to Gardiner Expressway as well as Don Valley Parkway
- Queen Subway Station
- George Brown College
- Ryerson University
- The Distillery District and Thompson Landry Gallery
- St Lawrence Market
- Plenty of shops and restaurants along the street
- Close to Massey Hall, Ed Mirvish Theatre, CN Tower, Rogers
- Centre, Scotiabank Arena, as well as Dundas Square
- Walk Score of 95 out of 100
- Transit Score of 100 out of 100
- Bike Score of 99 out of 100
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder